Upon enrolling in a course, a student is entering a legal agreement in which they agree to abide by the conditions of enrollment, (including meeting stated payments), in exchange for the service offered by the institution in the delivery of the course. This agreement is governed by and construed in accordance with the law in force in all states of Australia.
- Notification of withdrawal from a course must be received in writing within five (5) days of enrollment, the enrollment date being taken from the time CS received payment for the course.
- In order to qualify for a full refund (less postage if applicable, handling and administration costs per course), course notes in the case of online delivery, must NOT have been accessed. And in the case of hard-copy, disc or email attachment, have not been sent from CS.
Certificate courses (e.g. approximately 100 hours) should be completed within 12 months of enrollment. Advanced Certificate courses (e.g. approximately 400 hours) on the other hand, should be completed within 24 months.
You may apply to CS for a deferment, extension, or recommencement.
Students taking up courses who require an extension must submit a written request to Student Services (firstname.lastname@example.org) no later than two weeks prior to the course’s expiry date. If there are extenuating circumstances, management may grant a student’s request for an extension.
Courses that are officially extended beyond their study period will occur an additional fee of AU$100.00 which covers a 3-month extension period. Should the request come AFTER the course end date, the Recommencement fee of AU$150.00 will instead apply.
In order to support students in different situations, CS offers extensions when appropriate.
Course Delivery Information
Course material delivery times vary depending on the delivery method.
- Online: all students are granted online access to course material. All reasonable effort will be made to ensure online access to the course(s) will be available within 24 hours of first payment, usually this will be immediate. If on occasion, enrollment does not occur with 24 hour CS will endeavour to process enrollments immediately or next working business day.
- Assignments are to be uploaded online as indicated.
- Printed Notes: If students purchased this as an add-on, the printed notes will be posted after 5 days of first payment. Parcels are sent via postal service and delivery times will vary depending on destination.
Enrollments are open for students of all ages. However for minors, we will require a written permission from the student’s parents or legal guardian upon enrolling.
Payment Plan Policy
If you are paying via a payment plan, on enrollment you are deemed as being liable for the whole amount of the course cost under that plan. It is acknowledged that default in payment of an amount due to CS will result in a AU$30.00 dishonour fee per default. Repeated failure will result in the referral of any resultant debt, (inclusive of any interest or other fees incurred in accordance with these conditions of enrollment), for collection by a mercantile agent plus any additional collection agent costs.
It is your responsibility to inform CS in writing of any corrections or changes to your personal details including name, postal address, phone number, payment options, and banking details.
CourseStream Pty Ltd is not responsible for any changes to your circumstances.
Cancellation and Refund
A written request must be sent to Student Services (email@example.com) indicating your reason for cancelling. Eligibility for refund will be a case by case basis, as stipulated above regarding a student’s course access records and payment plan (see Payment Plans Policy).
A cancellation fee of AU$150.00 (per course) will apply.
Disclaimer: Every attempt is made to ensure all information within the course/s is accurate and that the student has achieved the competencies taught in a course. CS is not responsible for any use the student makes of the knowledge attained, or not attained, through study of any course.
Courses, course notes, and materials are not to be sold, loaned, copied, or used in any way outside of studying the course by the person who is enrolled in the course.